I’ll save you the explanation of doing a Best of 2008 post in the last week of January 2009. Short excuse: I’m hooked on Tumblr.
Anyway, for those who haven’t been listening… WAKE UP! And, to catch you up on the details:
- Those who missed Part 1 of this post, check it out here.
- For those who like wacky podcasts, click here for my podcast debut.
- For those who want to read on… well, go for it!
- I meet Shelley for the first time and celebrate America’s birthday at my first big Tweetup at Shake Shack and Chorus Karaoke
- Bronx Zoo!
- After months of failwhales, I write Twitter a Dear John letter.
- I wax poetic about crisis communication.
- A superfluous (but entertaining) post on how Phil Collins screwed his horns. (That’ll inspire clickthroughs)
- I finally buy an iPhone 3G.
- A real fun tweetup results in an epic photo.
- A tree grows in Brooklyn, and a supermarket opens in Hunter’s Point (and of course, costs too damn much)
- Rock Band!
- Dave Matthews Band fans worldwide (myself included) mourn the loss of Roi.
- SummerMash… where there was actually enough room to mingle…
- We remember what we should never forget.
- I see my last game as Shea Stadium closes forever at the end of another disappointing season
- I become a PC with Roz Duffy
- Ben Folds at Terminal 5
- Social Media for Social Change Boston
- I spin around in circles
- Day trip upstate to Lyndhurst and picking Apple and Pumpkins!
- I think of anniversaries, and I’m grateful for what I have…
- The B-Team represents.
So that’s that.
I’d like to take a second and thank all of you for your love and support this year. I don’t think I could have made it through without you guys, and I’m very grateful to have meet, and for continuing to meet so many amazing people in my life.
Thanks for reading what probably is the last year-end in review blog post published. 🙂